skip to main | skip to sidebar

Saturday, May 2, 2009

4. Advice


Comes in off of an impressive win in the Lexington Stakes. He's outclassed here, but look for him to come flying late if he runs his best.

Record: 6-2-0-2

His bloodlines are a complete mistery to me. He's a son of Chapel Royal, who I have heard of, but don't really know what he did, and I'm short on the time I'd need to research all of that.
Posted by AllThatJive429 at 7:37 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
The Road to the Roses

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (13)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2010 (11)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (48)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ▼  May (20)
      • Yes, Yes, She's a Champion.
      • The Race Is On
      • Mine That Bird Pulls Major Shocker!
      • New Top Ten
      • I Want Revenge Scratched
      • 1. West Side Bernie
      • 2. Musket Man
      • 3. Mr. Hot Stuff
      • 4. Advice
      • 5. Hold Me Back
      • 6. Friesan Fire
      • 7. Papa Clem
      • 8. Mine That Bird
      • 9. Join In The Dance
      • 10. Regal Ransom
      • 11. Chocolate Candy
      • 12. General Quarters
      • 13. I Want Revenge
      • 14. Atomic Rain
      • 15. Dunkirk
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2008 (66)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (42)
    • ►  March (8)

About Me

My photo
AllThatJive429
View my complete profile
 

The Best Horseracing Reads.

  • 1. Ruffian: Burning From the Start. (Jane Schwartz)
  • 2. Secretariat: the Making of a Champion. (William Nack)
  • 3. My Guy Barbaro. (Edgar Prado)
  • 4. The Horse God Built (have to look this up)
  • 5. Three Strides Before the Wire. (I'll look up)