Hasn't been working great at Churchill, but good enough for now.
2. Friesan Fire
Did I hear rain was in the forcast this week in Lousiville? Heavy, heavy rain that will create a sloppy, sloppy track?
3. Dunkirk
Patiently awaiting his arrival at Chruchill. I'm not worried about how he'll run on the surface--most that like Gulfstream do just fine.
4. Pioneer of the Nile
I hear he's been looking great at Churchill. He really looks like he's going to be a threat. If he's better on dirt than he is on synthetics...I can only imagine. However, since he isn't proven on dirt, and he hasn't been spectacular in his big wins this year, he can't move up on my list. I might regret that later.

5. Desert Party
Yes, I Finally jumped on the Goldolphin train for real. I hear he looked spectacular in his works, and I'm not convinced at all by Regal Ransom's "better work." Yes, it was faster, but Desert Party galloped out the longer distance faster.
6. Musket Man
I can't argue with his wins this year.
7. Papa Clem
Arkansas Derby win gives him edge.
8. Chocoalate Candy
I hear he also looks good and likes to play in the mud.
9. Regal Ransom
Also looks good.
10. Hold Me Back
I also heard he was handling the surface at Churchill like a pro.

No comments:
Post a Comment