
1. Quality Road
is here for now, but I'm not sure he's staying here. I really liked his Florida Derby but I'm am apprehensive (to say the least) about picking him in May.
2. Old Fashioned
I'm not ready to write him off yet, but he has to impress me in Arkansas to stay on this list. Ps, Larry Jones has a habit of second place finishes on Derby Day, so this might be the right spot for him.
3. Dunkirk
I hope he gets in because he deserves it, and he may run better at Churchill than he did at Gulfstream.
4. Friesan Fire
Need to see what he can really do--I'm not sure just how big a test the LA Derby really was for him.
5. Pioneer of the Nile
Has consistency on his side
6. Win Willy
Arkansas Derby will tell us if Southwest was a fluke or the real deal.
7. Theregoesjojo
Is here for lack of knowing who else to put at the moment. This one has a chance but needs to step up a bit.
8. I Want Revenge
Gotham isn't the most solid of preps, but the race looked awfully good.
9. Desert Party
Is sort of a question mark at the moment.
10. Mafaaz
Again, don't really know what he'll do here in America, but for the moment he's here.

No comments:
Post a Comment